Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Megalopsy Live in Puebla - October 28th

This party in the end got cancelled. I met ankur at Mexico city and we travelled by bus to Puebla, we got there and everything seemed ok, but there was a problem with the location and in the end the party could not be done. We ended up in the house of one of the friends of Miguel who was the organizer of the party, with very loud music and a lot of drunk people heheh. It was ok but a little bit strange, but well I woke up the next morning and took the bus back to Mexico City and I went to meet Xikri Neyra and Monica in their house, we continued a track (to be released soon in Dark Prisma Records) and I also went to Avizz house, where I was staying, waiting until z1p got to Mexico.

I have no photos of this adventure heheh, sorry :).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home