Monday, October 02, 2006

Area 25 II - Berlin, Germany 23rd September

This was our last gig in our Europe Tour, finally it was coming to an end, and i was so fucking scared of going back and at the same time completely homesick, missing my friends and family. I had experienced so much in the last months I really didnt know how i would fit in my old universe, people and situations to face, wondering if living being an artist could really work, not sure if I really wanted to go back, I had planned this tour for 6 months and it was over and I was collecting my mind again, rearranging it, putting everything in order.

I knew this trip had affected me deeply, but it was too much too process, I knew it would take some time, I still had no idea what was going on in my old life, and we still had to go to Mexico from October to December. I felt confident abour our music, I felt confident that the scene was the right for me, but I still didnt know exactly what to do with so much information and experiences. My diaries of these times are full of questions rather than answers, I went looking for something and the experience was so strong, that I knew I was coming back looking for thousands of ways to express this "thing". It was crazy and at the same time so easy and normal, suddenly I was waking up in Berlin everyday, living my normal life as an artist, something I didnt know how it would feel until I actually was on that situation. I was really happy and really scared, really confident, but completely freaked out, it was strange but I liked it, it could mean nothing or anything, and there was something quite interesting about that.

So that was our last week in Europe, and the last week of our tour, chilling with Ankur, tripping around Berlin, and talking about what had happened and trying to figure out what do next.

The last party was on berlin, it was in a indoor place, but it was nice, the sound was ok, there was deco and a lot of freaks. The party was dark orientated so there was nice music all the way, specially Wicked Hayo, who played a very nice live set. I was really amazed by the girls this time too, full of freak german goddesses dancing to night trance, beautiful :). It was a nice party and we had a lot of fun, would have been nice to stay more over there.

I had to leave on sunday so I had to leave the party early with Ankur to fetch my things and go to the airport. The trip back was really insane. First they didnt give the right info for the flight so i had to go from one aiport to the other one, there my luggage was stopped by customs because of my electronic gear, so I ended up loosing the flight, but one of my bags got to the plane without me!. So i stayed in berlin with one bag, the other one flying, and no flight to catch my plane from italy to buenos aires. I had to pay from my own pocket a flight, and when I get there, the Argentina flight was overbooked, and there were people screaming. I really thought I was going to loose my mind hahaha, I didnt know whether to cry or go insane. I ended up flying to Brazil and waiting like 4 hours for a flight to Buenos Aires. But i finally got back home and there was my family waiting for me, we hugged and got into the car and they started asking me millions of questions, it was great to see them :).

We want to send a big hug to Ankur, a great friend we made in this trip :D.

berlin wall
ankur&johanna
berlin wall
berlin wall

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home